Your Home Is Where Your Comfort Matters Most
Your home is where your comfort matters the most, Charlotte Comfort Systems, Inc. takes great pride in designing and installing the perfect comfort system for your home. We’re committed to ensuring customer satisfaction on every single job, when you invite us into your home, we take that responsibility seriously. You should expect only the most professional workmanship and courteous service from each and every one of our employees. Charlotte Comfort Systems, Inc. invests in training to ensure we are able to provide the very best heating services in the metro Charlotte area.
Whether you need residential or commercial services, our heating and cooling professionals provide so much more than just hot (or cold) air. They make your home or workplace comfortable. Protect your investment by performing routine maintenance to get maximum performance and life expectancy.
Charlotte Comfort Systems service technicians are not commissioned. Too many of our competitors use commission as a way to motivate higher sales and generate larger service tickets; it is unfortunately common practice in the industry. We do not think it is in our customers’ best interest to have our technicians incentivized to find make repairs. We want you to be our customer for the long term and know that you can trust us to always have your nest interest in mind.
In addition to great service and business practices, we provide the best equipment in the industry. We offer:
- Super reliable LENNOX, RHEEM, MITSUBISHI & HONEYWELL products like air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps, and thermostats.
- A wide variety of air quality products to make your environment more safe, healthy and comfortable.
- Home safety services like carbon monoxide detection Energy saving products for a greener world (and wallet).
Also at Charlotte Comfort Systems, Inc. we are highly qualified. Plus offer:
- Factory Trained Technicians
- NATE Certified Technicians
- EPA Certified Technicians
- Family Owned since 1998
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) Member
- The Original Dave Lennox Premier Dealer in the Charlotte District
- Charlotte Better Business Bureau Member with an A+ rating
Call Charlotte Comfort Systems, Inc. (704) 366-1661 to learn more about our annual maintenance plans. Don’t feel like chatting? You can request service or a new system quote here on our website under the Contact Us tab.