Service Contracts, Worth It?
Heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst – on the coldest day of a frigid winter, or during a sizzling summer heat wave. Times when your comfort system must work the hardest, and when you need it most. If you haven’t already considered it, here are a few reasons why you as a homeowner should have Charlotte Comfort Systems, Inc. perform routine maintenance on your heating/cooling system:
- Peace of mind knowing that your unit is ready for the coming season
- Maintain the efficiency of your home heating/cooling units
- Head off minor problems that could lead to a larger issue down the road
- Have a relationship with your HVAC contractor that will guarantee your needs are met when there is a system issue
- Discounts on repairs, Charlotte Comfort Systems Maintenance Program customers receive 15% discounts on Parts and LABOR
- Preferred service scheduling, we take care of Maintenance Program customers first and on the same day as the need arises
- Our non-commissioned service technicians are not incentivized to sell you something that you may not need, we are strictly looking out for your best interests
Your heating/cooling systems really need to be serviced and cleaned on a regular basis to maintain their effectiveness and efficiency, choosing the right service company can make all of the difference in the world. We take great pride in our dedication to putting the customer first, and constantly strive to make sure our customer’s homes stay safe and comfortable year-round. To find out how we provide you with quality maintenance service for the most reasonable price around, please give us a call today to discuss your needs.